Monday, January 24, 2011

To Write, or Not To Write.....

Happy Monday - let's hope it's a great week!

Business Question of the Week: I heard on the news this morning that the state of Georgia may not include cursive handwriting in its curriculum standards starting with next school year, because officials believe students prefer computers or text messaging to handwritten communication. Quite surprising! Do you use handwriting in your business, or are a majority of your communications with vendors and clients via typed messages?

General Question of the Week: What would you think if cursive handwriting was removed from the curriculum standards in your state? Do you use cursive handwriting anymore?

Photo credit: (SF Gate)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's sad that it will be removed. I don't use hand writing for business but I do use it on a personal level. Recently I have noticed that many people are not even hand writing their holiday or birthday cards. They now believe it is the same to just post on a public wall their well wishes. (((sigh))) Am I getting old? lol

    ReplyDelete